Become A Member
LEBEVAL is open for new memberships.
Join us by applying through downloading the application, filling it and sending the required documents to email@example.com
Members of LebEval will benefit from:
- Priority registration in the events organized by LebEval
- Priority for registration and financial support at the EvalMENA conferences
- Membership in a restricted listserv about consultancies and training opportunities in Lebanon
- Opportunity to feature the member's CV on the EvalMENA website
The LEBEVAL membership is divided into three types of memberships:
· Student Members Lebanese and Non-Lebanese: This type of membership is limited in what relates to taking part in internal processes of decision making for LebEval.
Membership fees: Free for the first year
· Professional Members Lebanese: Professional Members take part in internal processes of decision making for LebEval within the scope defined by the internal LebEval regulations and as per the Lebanese Laws.
Membership fees: 80,000 LL per year for the first year. Additional contributions will be added to the donation profile of the concerned member.
· Professional Members Non-Lebanese : This type of membership is limited in what relates to taking part in internal processes of decision making for LebEval as per the Lebanese Laws.
Membership fees: 100,000 LL per year for the first year. Additional contributions will be added to the donation profile of the concerned member.
Applicants are expected to fit the following criteria:
· For Professional Members: A University Degree or equivalent with a minimum of two years of relevant experience
· For Student Members: Certificates of enrollment within a university or equivalent with proven active interest and involvement in social, development and humanitarian interventions
Applicants will receive a response regarding the decision about their application process within one month of the submission date. Upon acceptance additional documents are to be provided see application form. Fees are to be paid directly to the LebEval Bank account :
· Account Number 682862 LEBANESE EVALUATION SOCIETY , Bank Audi. Deposits can be made at any branch.
· IMPORTANT: LebEval will not be responsible of any other of financial transactions no other means of financial transactions.
Please click on the picture below to download the application